Social Media

Red Riding Hood



How pretty is this red dress? I love the mesh inserts, they make the dress a little more interesting than just a plain and simple one. I find that skater dresses are the cutest look and they're great for the summer months. I decided to keep it all red in this look and go for my red heels, and a gorgeous pair of red earrings too; I always end up wearing hoops but it's nice to change it up a little.

I paired this red ensemble with my favourite print, a little leopard print bag. I like the all red look, I don't find it too overpowering. It's a really pretty summer look. I kept my other accessories pretty simple with a gold watch and bracelet and a pair of drop earrings.

I think that during the summer it's a little more difficult to feel comfortable all dressed up. Wearing heels and tight dresses just aren't as comfortable in the heat so that's why I always prefer to wear some sort of flowy skirt or a skater style as it's way more comfortable and the wind (hopefully) won't cause a fashion faux-pas in the streets. I think this is a sweet look for those summer parties.

Photos taken by Maria from Maria Marmite.







What do you think of my Little Red Riding Hood  inspired look?
Leave me any comments below :)


*

4 comments

  1. Stunning dress! And love the leopard bag!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the sheer panels on the dress and leopard print is my guilty pleasure! X

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress, I love the accessories you paired with it also :) x
    LipstickandMascaras.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! I always love adding gold to my looks :) X

      Delete